I am excited this year to introduce the students to the new programs we have added to the list this year called Mathletics and Writing A-Z. We will have access to the programs for the whole year and if successful we may consider renewing the licence in the future. For students who have returned to my program from last year I have tried to keep their passwords and usernames the same. If you still have last years Raz- Kids information it should now allow the students to access again. If you have any issues logging in there is a help button on the website or I can reset the password from my teacher portal too. I have decided this year to post the QR codes for the websites we use in the classroom. A paper copy will be available at the first oral interviews if you need one. I will give out passwords and information at the meetings too!
Raz Kids
Mathletics
Writing A-Z
No comments:
Post a Comment